Visit Me At...


You may have noticed that I don't post here these days. I just couldn't keep up with two blogs at once. Read me, up-to-date, at www.EmergingChristian.com...

Wednesday

Off The Map LIVE: Coming Soon...


People Are Talking
“Off The Map Live is like a refuge and a shelter. I found there a group of Jesus-followers who understand, listen, accept, and still love me with true kindness.”

“There was warmth, casualness and an acceptance that touched me deeply. I found plenty of room for me to be me and to expand on my ideas and doubts”

“As a college student I found the challenging nature of the conference the most exciting. Next year, I intend to bring ten more young women who are passionate about making church and the Christian experience relevant”

You Want to Know
Schedule
Nov 1-3 / Thursday 7:30-9:30 PM / Friday 8:30-5:00 PM / Saturday 8:30 -12:00 PM

Location
Seattle Area- Eastside Foursquare Church

Tickets
student and group prices available
Blog read interviews/leave thoughts



please read more about my thoughts on the evolution of Christianity at http://emergingchristianity.blogspot.com/

No comments: