Visit Me At...


You may have noticed that I don't post here these days. I just couldn't keep up with two blogs at once. Read me, up-to-date, at www.EmergingChristian.com...

Saturday

Hater Jesus

My best friend Chris is an actor out of Portland.

He recently starred in a new music video that will be gracing MTV shortly, by the band Everclear. In it, Chris plays a mean-spirited "Jesus" who does horrible things to other people.

The music video is called "Hater Jesus" and at the beginning reads:

Dedicated to Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, and all those who hate in the name of Jesus.

Pretty powerful stuff. Click here to read about the video...
www.SPIN.com/Features/HeyThisIsAwesome/2006/06/060623_EVERCLEAR/
There is a link to watch the video, but I would caution you - there is some fairly graphic imagery that will ultimately be blurred out when it hits MTV.

You can get more details on the character and meaning of "Hater Jesus" at www.MYSPACE.com/HaterJesus.



please read more about my thoughts on the evolution of Christianity at http://emergingchristianity.blogspot.com

No comments: