Visit Me At...


You may have noticed that I don't post here these days. I just couldn't keep up with two blogs at once. Read me, up-to-date, at www.EmergingChristian.com...

Wednesday

God, Mom and a Circle...

My wife is the new program director at a Montessori school. She loves it, which makes me very happy!

The other day, she witnessed the following conversation between three 4-year-old girls... *

  • Girl 1: Teacher! I met a girl who doesn't believe in God!
  • Girl 2: I don't believe in God.
  • Girl 3: Well, if I'm grumpy I don't believe in God. But if I'm not grumpy, I kinda do; but not as much as I believe in Mom and not as much as a circle.


*note: I've updated the wording here per my wife's corrections


please read more about my thoughts on the evolution of Christianity at http://emergingchristianity.blogspot.com

No comments: