Visit Me At...


You may have noticed that I don't post here these days. I just couldn't keep up with two blogs at once. Read me, up-to-date, at www.EmergingChristian.com...

Friday

Rating Churches...

I've recently become the online director of a new website: ChurchRater.com! The site itself is a blog of sorts with a very heavy emphasis on discussion surrounding the "rating" of churches. Here is what I envision ChurchRater becoming: A dynamic, thinktank sort of environment, where any thinkers, atheists, agnostics, Christians, pastors or various kinds of leaders and teachers can come together and dialogue about the Church...

  • how the church functions
  • how it perceives itself
  • how it is perceived externally
  • what Christians see in it
  • what non-Christians see in it
  • what is good/bad/ugly/hilarious

How can I get people to take time to fill out a rating survey? Especially non-Christians. I'm most curious about their feedback (as always) so I'm open to suggestions.


please read more about my thoughts on the evolution of Christianity at http://emergingchristianity.blogspot.com

No comments: